Saturday, October 31, 2009

Irasshaimase!

Started work already!! Thats why I haven't been updating regularly. Sry!
Btw I'm working at Daiso.
And I'm not telling you guys which branch! xDD Haha.
Anyway, 1st two days at Daiso was ....
3rd day onwards was fun already! LOL!
The staff there are all really nice ppl & also mostly foreigners.
~
Here are some of the Really Good Questions asked by customers!
-This 1 how much ar?
-How come all the things here no price tag?
-Where is the Exit?
-1 packet how much ar?
-Where is the Cashier?
LOL!!
~
Some ppl also very rich...
There was 1 auntie go buy almost a basket full of Bamboo Charcoal.
Until the display section almost empty.
Woah! Then I must go replenish lor. Give me more work only! lol.
~
The worst part was customers take the product alrdy then walk here walk there.....half way dunwan alrdy....then anyhow put =.=
I hate that ahhh! Only waste our time to put it back at the correct place... T.T
~
Haha. At least I didn't did much of the food section. It was hell for Wayne & Syaz. Haha...especially the Peanuts!! xDDD
~
Shikkari!
Genki!
Akaruku!
Keizoku!

No comments:

Post a Comment